2023 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/WORKLIFE WEBINAR SERIES
Webinars topics are designed and written by ComPsych® internal staff of psychologists and
adult learning experts. All webinars are a brief overview of a subject, providing basic tips and
suggestions related to personal behavioral situations and changes.
All webinars are 12 to 1 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Click on date below to register for an upcoming live webinar or view past webinars
The registration links become recording links following each session.
- July 11: Making Connections At Work And In Life
- July 13: Balancing Work and Life
- July 18: Social Skills Refresh! How To Have Good Conversations In Social Situations
- July 25: Effective Communication
- August 10: Resiliency: Bouncing Back After a Setback
- September 14: Relaxation “Micro-Moments” and Winding Down Techniques
- October 12: Happiness: A Key to Life’s Satisfaction
- November 9: Managing Personal Finances
- December 12: Managing Holiday Stress
Click Here for Manager and Supervisor Personal Development Webinars
BACK TO TOP